FCP Live-In Caregivers: Many Say They Are Angels And Should Have Halos
At FCP Live-In, we only hire the best caregivers who are Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs), Home Health Aides (HHAs), or Personal Care Assistants (PCAs) with 2+ years of experience. But, we don’t just hire them on the spot.
First, we run in-depth state and background checks on applicants. We also use a personality profile to evaluate applicants. We then conduct a round of in-depth interviews and invite those who stand out for a third interview. Applicants must undergo and pass our skills assessments and attend a full-day orientation where we further evaluate their capabilities and attitude.
These are just a few of the important steps we take to ensure quality care.
An FCP Live-In Caregiver Is The Better Choice
Our caregivers focus on helping clients with health conditions live successfully in their homes. We provide quality care to clients with conditions such as:
- Alzheimer’s and other dementias
- Parkinson’s disease
- Stroke and heart disease
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Chronic kidney failure
- Cognitive health
- Heart disease
Because of these and other health conditions, our clients need assistance with fall-risk prevention, Hoyer lift assistance, and personal care. Our caregivers also help clients maintain their medication schedules, maintain and monitor fluid intake to prevent dehydration, and help clients follow special diets required for certain health conditions.
- We help our clients stay safely in their homes at a cost that is less than an assisted living facility.
- We are a full-service agency, unlike a registry where you become the employer and are responsible for payroll taxes, workers’ compensation, unemployment insurance, and liability insurance.
- When you use FCP Live-In, you avoid the responsibilities of being a caregiver’s employer and are able to pick a meticulously screened caregiver selected from a national pool of highly qualified candidates.
- Our caregivers are credentialed as either a certified nursing assistant, home health aide, or personal care assistant.
- Our clients get one-on-one care, unlike an assisted living facility where staff changes three times a day.
- FCP Live-In’s clients enjoy security and independence at home rather than the unfamiliar environment of assisted living.
For more information regarding our FCP Live-In caregiver screening process, read our >>
FCP LIve-In Caregiver Screening
Read our reviews and testimonials page to find out what our happy clients are saying about our wonderful caregivers >>
Reviews & Testimonials For FCP Live-In
What value-adds does FCP Live-In provide?
- An insurance policy of safe and supportive care: Our care staff is trained to constantly assess safety hazards in our client’s home, provide medication reminders in a timely and consistent manner, to make sure that nutritional and hydration needs are taken care of, and to report any changes in status. If our client needs to visit an ER for any reason, our caregiver will accompany them, which under some circumstances, reduces the possibility of being admitted.
- A 24/7 professional support system, which begins with our direct care staff in the home and expands out to a multi-faceted corporate structure, is there for the client and the live-in caregiver at all times.
- A professional channel of communication coordinates care with the client’s other providers (skilled nursing facilities, sub-acutes, hospices, visiting nurses).
- Field supervisors perform random visits to our clients’ homes to make certain that quality standards are always being met.
- A service team is always communicating with care staff, family, and field supervisors to ensure that care plans are promptly updated to accommodate for any changes in condition.
All of our caregivers are dedicated, reliable, and sensitive to the needs of the elderly and assist with the following tasks:
- Bathing, Dressing, and Grooming
- Other Personal Care Requirements
- Ambulation Assistance
- Medication Reminders
- Bathroom Assistance
- Dusting and Vacuuming
- Cleaning and Mopping Kitchens, Common Areas and Bathrooms
- Washing, Drying, & Folding Laundry
- Grocery Shopping
- Companionship/Wellness activities
- Socializing with Clients
- Purposeful Engagement
- Cooking/Meal Preparation
- Transport to and from Shopping/Appointments
- Dementia Care
- Hospice Care
- Incontinence Care
- Other Activities of Daily Living
For more information, please call 1 (866) 559-9492.