FCP Live-In Caregivers: Many say they are angels and should have halo’s
At FCP Live-In we only hire the best caregivers. Those that are Certified Nursing Assistants, (CNA’s), Home Health Aides (HHA’s), or Personal Care Assistant (PCA’s) with 2+ years of experience. But we don’t just hire them on the spot. Before a caregiver becomes an FCP Live-In caregiver they go through an in-depth background check at a state and national, are evaluated through a personality profile, in-depth interview, 3rd stage interviews, undergo and pass our skills assessments, and a full day of orientation which their capabilities and attitude are still being evaluated. These are just a few of the important steps we are taking to ensure quality care.
An FCP Live-In Caregiver Is The Better Choice
Our caregivers are specialty-focused of assisting clients live successfully in their homes who may have Alzheimer’s and other dementia conditions, Parkinson’s disease, stroke and heart disease, COPD, Chronic Kidney Failure, Cognitive Health, Depression, Heart Disease, Stroke, Lymphomas, or other health conditions, or may need, fall risk prevention, personal care, hospice, hoyer lift assistance, help maintaining medication schedules, specialty dietary requirements for certain health conditions, maintaining and monitoring fluid intake to prevent dehydration and much more.
- We help our clients stay safely in their homes at a cost that is less than an assisted living facility.
- We are a full-service agency. That’s different than choosing a registry service where you become the employer and are responsible for payroll taxes, workers comp, unemployment and liability insurance.
- When you use FCP Live-In, you avoid the responsibilities of being a caregiver’s employer and are able to pick a meticulously screened caregiver selected from a national pool of highly qualified candidates.
- Our caregivers are credentialed as either a certified nursing assistant, home health aide or personal care assistant.
- Our clients get one-on-one care, unlike an assisted living facility where staff changes three times a day.
- FCP Live-In clients enjoy security and independence at home rather than being traumatized by fellow residents who are having difficulties at an assisted living facility.
For more information regarding our FCP Live-In caregiver screening process read our >>
FCP LIve-In Caregiver Screening
Read our reviews and testimonials page and what our happy clients are saying about our wonderful caregivers >>
Reviews & Testimonials For FCP Live-In
What value-adds does FCP Live-In provide?
- An insurance policy of safe and supportive care. Our care staff is trained to constantly assess safety hazards in home, provide medications reminders in a timely and consistent manner, to make sure that nutritional and hydration needs are taken care of and that any changes in status are reported. If our client needs to visit an ER for any reason, our caregiver will accompany them, which under some circumstances, reduces the possibility of being admitted.
- A 24/7 professional support system that starts with our direct care staff in the home and expands out to a multi-faceted corporate structure that is there for the client and the live-in caregiver at all times.
- A professional channel of communication for the client’s other providers (skilled nursing facilities, sub-acutes, hospices, visiting nurses).
- Field supervisors perform random visits to our clients’ homes to ensure quality standards are always being met.
- A service team that is always communicating with care staff, family and field supervisors to ensure care plans are updated promptly to accommodate clients’ needs if there are changes in condition.
All of our caregivers are dedicated, reliable, and sensitive to the needs of the elderly and assist with the following tasks:
- Bathing, Dressing, and Grooming
- Other Personal Care Requirements
- Ambulation Assistance
- Medication Reminders
- Bathroom Assistance
- Dusting and Vacuuming
- Cleaning and Mopping Kitchens, Common Areas and Bathrooms
- Washing, Drying, & Folding Laundry
- Grocery Shopping
- Companionship/Wellness activities
- Socializing with Clients
- Purposeful Engagement
- Cooking/Meal Preparation
- Transport to and from Shopping/Appointments
- Dementia Care
- Hospice Care
- Incontinence Care
- Other Activities of Daily Living
For more information, please call 1(866) 559-9492.