FCP Live-In is a provider of Live-In Caregivers | We are not an assisted living facility. We provide assisted living at home.
It’s an established fact that most people want to remain at home as they age. After all, home is where our hearts are, where we built our families, where we keep making precious memories, where we keep our most cherished possessions and pets, and visit with family and friends whenever we like. We know assisted living facilities are not always the best solution and a home health aide may not provide enough support especially when Alzheimer’s or dementia-related illnesses are involved. That is why at FCP Live-in, we provide the affordable alternative care system. Professional live-in caregivers that have experience in the care field. We thoroughly check each and every caregiver, and train them in the latest care techniques including Alzheimer’s and dementia techniques, before we even think about sending them to your home.
At FCP Live-In we know home is where the heart is. With an FCP Live-In Caregiver safety, security, comfort and peace of mind is too.
- Our caregivers provide great care and social interaction!
- Our caregivers provide a 1-to-1 care relationship!
- Our caregivers create a “safe place” in the home!
- Our caregivers are trained in the latest Alzheimer’s and Dementia care techniques!
- Our caregivers are trained and certified!
- Our caregivers provide the necessary cooking and cleaning housework!
- Our caregivers go through extensive background checks!
- Our caregivers provide care for many health and disease issues!
- Our caregivers work with the families of the ones they are caring for!
– Beverly S. (Client) – Fairhaven, MA
– Gordon S. (Son) – Shelton, CT
– William M. (Son) – Lee, MA
– Geraldine D. (Daughter) – Bridgeport, CT
– Mollie T. (Client) – Norwalk, CT
– Susannah C. (Daughter) – West Falmouth – MA
– Dr. Michael S. (Son) -Fairfield, CT
– Donna S. (Daughter) – Winchester, MA
– Susan N. (Daughter) – East Boston, MA