Information We Collect
We collect the following categories of information, which may be considered Personal Information when maintained in identifiable form:
- First name and surname, telephone number, email address, state of care requested, and other information you provide us when you fill out the contact form or sign up for our newsletter on the Website; and
- Usage, viewing, logs, metrics and other technical and device data collected when you visit our Website. This may include information such as internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider, referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data.
What Information Is Collected and Why it is Collected
- General Tracking: We keep track of the pages visited by each user. Our web server automatically collects some information about you when you request pages from our server, including your IP address. We aggregate this data with other user data to track overall visitor traffic patterns. We use this information to improve our Website by making it more responsive to the needs and preferences of our users. This information does not identify you personally.
- Click Path Tracking: Technologies such as cookies, beacons, tags, and scripts are used by FCP Live-In and its affiliates, our marketing, testing, and quality assurance partners, or our analytics, information technology, and web monitoring service providers. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the Website, tracking users’ movements around the Website, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as an aggregated basis.
- Automated Information Collection: We collect certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include IP addresses, browser type, internet service provider, referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you. We do this to provide the best user experience possible, and to improve marketing, analytics, or Website functionality.
- Analytics: All Google Analytics information we use to track our Website performance is anonymous, and this anonymous information is used to improve the experience of our Website.
- Contact Forms: If you choose to contact us on our Website, you will be asked to provide Personal Information, which may include your name, email address, phone number, and comments. This Information is gathered so that we will be able to contact you regarding our services. We may also use this information to send you requested information such as marketing materials or newsletters, process intakes, provide pricing information, create and maintain user accounts and/or prevent fraudulent activities. We do not actively share Personal Information gathered from our Web servers. When you contact us, we will place your name on our mailing list and will send you an email to the address you have provided to confirm your registration on our Website. Besides the information collected in the contact form, we also collect the IP address, browser user agent string, and page the form was sent from, to help detect spam.
What We do with the Personal Information We Collect
We require Personal Information from you in order to learn more about how you use the Website; to measure areas of interest in our network and the services we provide; to understand the needs of our customers; to provide you with better service, and to help us with internal record keeping. If you contact us, your information may be used by FCP Live-In and its affiliates for internal research purposes and may be compiled as part of our internal database system. Also, we may send correspondence to the email you provide to us in the contact form on our Website. This correspondence may include marketing materials, newsletters, promotional offers, information on rates and services, Website updates, responses to your emails, comments and opinions, and may also be used as a means of providing technical support and/or preventing fraudulent activities. In certain instances, you will have an opportunity to limit these uses at the time your Personal Information is collected. You also may limit the correspondence by following the instructions in the “Opt-Out” section below.
Sharing of Personal Information
- Comments: We do not allow users to leave comments within our Website. If you leave comments on affiliated websites or third-party websites, we may use plug-ins that link to these websites to display your comments.
- Media: If you upload images to the Website or to an affiliated website, you allow us the rights to use your images within our Website or affiliated websites. You should avoid uploading images with embedded location data included as visitors to the Website can download and extract any location data from such images. If you do not want us to use any images or media, you should not upload images or media to our Website or affiliated websites.
How Long we Retain your Data
If you send us Personal Information through our contact form, that information and its metadata are retained indefinitely so we may contact you in response to your needs or to follow up at a later date.
For users that register on our Website, we store the Personal Information provided in your user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their Personal Information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit such Information.
We will retain your Personal Information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your Personal Information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. After it is no longer necessary for us to retain your Personal Information, we will dispose of it in a secure manner according to our data retention and deletion policies.
What Rights you Have Over your Data
If you have provided us with Personal Information, you can request to receive an exported file of the Personal Information we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any Personal Information and/or data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
How we Protect your Personal Information
We maintain administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to protect your Personal Information. The Information in our forms is encrypted when it is sent to us and not stored within our Website or server. Our hardware, software, and security infrastructure, as well as our internal standards, for this Website comply with industry standards and technology. However, no e-commerce solution, website, mobile application, database or system is completely secure or “hacker proof.” You are also responsible for taking reasonable steps to protect your Personal Information against unauthorized disclosure or misuse.
Your Choices and Opting-Out
You can opt-out of receiving targeted ads, correspondence or newsletters from us, or you can update or delete the Personal Information that you have provided to us, via one of the following methods:
- E-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org with OPT-OUT in the subject field;
- Write to: FCP Live-In Inc., 2563 Main Street, Stratford, CT 06615; or
- Call us: 1 (866) 559-9492.
What We Do with Your Browser’s Settings
Effective: December 16, 2019Follow Us or Share this page: