Live-In Alzheimer’s or Dementia Caregiver | The FCP Live-In Approach to Alzheimer’s or Dementia Care | There Is No Place Like Home
It’s an established fact that most people want to remain at home as they age. After all, home is where our hearts are, where we built our families, where we keep making precious memories, where we keep our most cherished possessions and pets, and visit with family and friends whenever we like. We know assisted living facilities are not always the best solution and a home health aide may not provide enough support especially when Alzheimer’s or dementia-related illnesses are involved. That is why at FCP Live-in, we provide the affordable alternative Alzheimer’s and dementia care system. Professional live-in caregivers that have experience with Alzheimer’s and dementia. We thoroughly background check each and every caregiver, and train them in the latest Alzheimer’s and dementia care techniques, before we even think about sending them to your home.
At FCP Live-In we know home is where the heart is. With an FCP Live-In Caregiver safety, security, comfort, and peace of mind are at home too.
- Our caregivers are trained in the latest Alzheimer’s and Dementia care techniques!
- Our caregivers are required to have certification as a CNAs, HHAs, or PCAs with 2+ years professional experience!
- Our caregivers provide a 1-to-1 care relationship!
- Our caregivers create a “safe place” in the home!
- Our caregivers are trained and certified!
- Our caregivers go through extensive background checks!
- Our caregivers provide the necessary cooking and cleaning housework!
- Our caregivers provide the necessary social interaction needed Alzheimer’s and dementia patients!
- Our caregivers provide care for many other health and disease issues!
- Our caregivers work with the families of the ones they are caring for!
– Gordon S. (Son) – Shelton, CT
– Geraldine D. (Daughter) – Bridgeport, CT
– Stephanie S. (Wife) – Fairfield, ME
– Dr. Michael S. (Son) -Fairfield, CT
– Michael K. (Son) – Chicopee, MA