Steps to reconfigure the Sheets workflow
- Go to the Hubspot workflow.
- Go to the Google sheets action.
- Select your sheet from the menu.
- The lookup column header is “Column ID”.
- Column ID needs to also be in column 1, row 1 of your spreadsheet
- The lookup column property is “Contact ID”
- This column is for avoiding duplicates and for Hubspot to update the right contact
- Select “yes” for “Create a new row if none match?”
- Map your fields in the order they are shown in the spreadsheet.
- If you add a new form, please add the field names from the form in row 1 of your spreadsheet, Sheet 1.
- You’ll also need to add the field names, field ids, and field types to row 1, 2, and 3, respectively of your spreadsheet, at Sheet 2.
For example in row 1 sheet 1, you should have:
|Contact ID (req. for deduplication)||business_type||firstname||lastname||what_is_your_gender_||how_many_people_live_in_your_household_||what_is_your_marital_status||what_software_interests_you_||upload_your_photo_here||last_visit_date|
In row 1-3, you should have:
|Fieldnames:||Are you interested in receiving promotional emails regarding your account?||First name||Last name||What is your Gender?||How Many People Live in Your Household?||What is your Marital Status||What Software Interests You?||Upload your Photo Here||Last Visit Date|
For example, the above works perfectly, if you are using the following form.
Follow Us or Share this page: