Stay Safely at Home
Each client has a team caring for them that includes a care coordinator, whose role is to work with the family and other providers to implement care. A caregiver that matches needs and personality preferences of a client. A quality assurance manager that will be checking in and monitoring the care experience. A field supervisor that will be making visits to the home to review and update the client’s care plans. An operations team that is available 24/7 for both families and care staff.
All of FCP Live-In team members work closely in collaboration to ensure well-coordinated care at home.
Before you make a decision, do your research. Beware of registries and hiring private duty care staff.
FCP Live-In is a full-service agency, not a registry. We provide full protection for peace of mind.
• Registries place care staff that are independent contractors, not employees.
• A registry charges a separate fee for service in addition to paying the aide daily.
• Prices are not all inclusive and tend to increase with higher need clients.
• Families become the employers of this care staff, responsible for all taxes and liability insurances. YOU are the employer and still have to pay a fee to the registry.
• There is usually no quality assurance, support team or field supervision in place.
• Transportation of the caregiver is not part of the service.
• You are responsible for all supplies, such as gloves.
For more information on FCP Live-In, please call 1(866) 559-9492.