Why Choose FCP Live-In Home Care?
FCP Live-In is a Live-In Home Care company with over 21 years of specializing in elderly care needs within the home. Our live-in caregiver staff provides an insurance policy of safe and supportive care along with a 24-hour professional support system that starts with our direct care staff in the home and expands to a multi-faceted corporate structure that is there for the client and the Live-in Caregiver at all times.
We have provided the ultimate solution of assisted home care for the last 21 years, serving all of the northeast states. Our live-in care agency is committed to providing a unique and customized In-Home approach to senior care with the goal of a lifestyle that provides families with peace of mind. We use advanced technology to provide the best caregiver to client matches based on client care needs and best-suited personality chemistry.
Our caregivers are specialty-focused of assisting clients live successfully in their homes who may have Alzheimer’s and other dementia conditions, Parkinson’s disease, stroke and heart disease, COPD, Chronic Kidney Failure, Cognitive Health, Depression, Heart Disease, Stroke, Lymphomas, or other health conditions, or may need, fall risk prevention, personal care, hospice, hoyer lift assistance, help maintaining medication schedules, specialty dietary requirements for certain health conditions, maintaining and monitoring fluid intake to prevent dehydration and much more.
- We help our clients stay safely in their homes at a cost that is less than an assisted living facility.
- We are a full-service agency. That’s different than choosing a registry service where you become the employer and are responsible for payroll taxes, workers comp, unemployment and liability insurance.
- When you use FCP Live-In, you avoid the responsibilities of being a caregiver’s employer and are able to pick a meticulously screened caregiver selected from a national pool of highly qualified candidates.
- Our caregivers are credentialed as either a certified nursing assistant, home health aide or personal care assistant.
- Our clients get one-on-one care, unlike an assisted living facility where staff changes three times a day.
- FCP Live-In clients enjoy security and independence at home rather than being traumatized by fellow residents who are having difficulties at an assisted living facility.
For more information, please call 1(866) 559-9492.Follow Us or Share this page: