Create your Twitter Ads account
In order to create a Twitter Ads account, your Twitter account must comply with our rules and policies.
1. Go to Twitter.com.
2. Log in to the account that you want to promote Tweets from. This is the handle that your Twitter Ads account will be created for.
3. Once logged in, go to ads.twitter.com.
4. Select your country and time zone. Select the country whose currency you’d like to be billed in, and the time zone you’d like your campaign results to show up in. You cannot change these values once you’ve created your account.
5. You’ll be brought to the campaign setup form or Twitter Promote Mode setup, depending on your choice at step 4.
6. Enter your billing information to complete your ads account and start your campaign.
Secure your Twitter Ads account
Account security is vital for advertisers. Our account security page provides full instructions for protecting your account. Here are some best practices:
- Link your account to a company domain email address. This will allow us to help if you ever need a password reset.
- The passwords for your login email address and your Twitter account should be strong and unique.
- Use login verification.
- Always make sure the URL is Twitter.com before entering your account information (email or password).
- Only authorize recognized applications and keep track of your account’s connections at your account applications page.
Twitter Ads checklist
1. Know the username and password for your Twitter Ads account.
2. Designate a point-person with the authority to create and manage campaigns. If you’re looking to have multiple people run and manage ads within your ads account, please read our page on multi-user login.
3. Make sure your profile is in top form by checking the following:
- Your profile picture and header photos. Is your proﬁle photo recognizable? Does your header photo represent your business? Customize them to showcase the personality of your business here.
- Your bio. Make sure to include the name of your business, location, and website URL. Be sure to explain what you do in a clear and informative way.
4. Learn how others have used Twitter Ads to drive business results in our advertiser success stories.
5. Follow @TwitterBusiness for relevant updates.
Get started with campaign basics
Frequently asked questions
I can’t log into my ads account
In order to login to your Twitter Ads account, you must comply with two sets of policies:
- Your Twitter account must comply with our rules and policies. If you need login support to your Twitter account, file a request to the support team here.
- Your Twitter Ads account must comply with our Twitter Ads policies.
How can I change the country, time zone, or currency of my account?
Once set, the country, time zone, and currency of an ads account cannot be changed. Please submit a support ticket at ads.twitter.com/help with your Twitter handle and request a new ads account to be created.
Please note in your new ads account:
- You will need to add a new payment method. See here for more information about using credit or debit cards for Twitter Ads. See here for more information about insertion orders and credit lines.
- Existing campaigns are not automatically copied over to the new ads account. Please use the Ads Editor for bulk import/export.
- The account owner must request and authorize the new ads account creation.
https://business.twitter.com/en/help/account-setup/ads-account-creation.htmlFollow Us or Share this page: